A good collection of photoshop vector patterns is an invaluable asset for any designer. However when it comes to finding the right patterns; one can easily spend hours searching for it.
Photoshop pattern designs can be simply repetition of simple stipes or polka-dots, others can be more complicated with complex combination of images and colors. A pattern designs must go with the overall style of the website, or it could be rather distractvie and annoying.
We have collected the following photoshop vector pattern for design background. Best of all, they are all free to use. What are you waiting for? Use them on your website and give a whole new feeling to your visitors.
Here is a list of Free Photoshop Vector Patterns. Enjoy!
Starry Sky Photoshop Vector Pattern
starry sky photoshop vector pattern ideal for creating gift boxes, plastic bags, book covers, gift wrapping paper designs and other packaging.
This photoshop pattern comes as .PAT file (native photoshop format for patterns) and asphotoshop vector pattern. All the stars are separate path components on a shape layer, so that you could modify any of them individually.
This photoshop pattern has transparent background. This way you can have any colored background you want.
Download Starry Sky Photoshop Vector Pattern
Abstract Circles Photoshop Pattern
This photoshop vector pattern is the first one I’ve done, and I am planning to make more beautiful free patterns in the future, so come back soon!
Photoshop patterns are great for packaging designs, as applying a pattern means that the design is practically done! Abstract patterns are great because they are suitable for virtually any kind of design.
This abstract photoshop pattern is ideal for:
- beautiful gift box patterned designs;
- stylish gift wrapping paper designs;
- cute plastic bag designs;
- pretty scrapbook designs;
- book cover designs;
- health & beauty products packaging;
- pillow cases, bed sheets, and tablecloth designs;
- and basically any packaging design;
Coffee Patterns Photoshop Vector Pattern
The color theme has several variations of brown colors, from light beige to dark chocolate. I decided to use a grid composed of little circles and a sun shape from this pack of miscelaneous photoshop shapes, as coffee is strongly associated with morning and breakfast, and morning is with sunrise. You may also find useful these coffee cups shapes I used to create the patterns.
These coffee patterns are totally customizable, i.e. you can change the color of the coffee cups and background and apply all sorts of transformations you’d like to. The patterns won’t lose quality as they consist of vector shapes and paths. A psd (Adobe Photoshop) file with shapes layers is provided.
As usual, these coffee cup vector patterns are free to use in personal and commercial projects within designs (print, web design, etc.).
Clocks Photoshop Vector Pattern
Clocks pattern available in vector (PSD) and PAT formats. Use this stylish clocks pattern to create scrapbook kits, post cards, illustrations and other designs related to time.
Download Clocks Photoshop Vector Pattern
Sea and Ocean Fish Photoshop Vector Pattern
Sea & ocean fish vector pattern made in Adobe Photoshop. This pattern is available in PSD (vector shapes) and PAT file formats. Use it to create aquatic, underwater and marine designs – applique, quilting, etc.
Download Sea and Ocean Fish Photoshop Vector Pattern
Photoshop Pattern Features:
- This beautiful abstract circles pattern comes as .PAT file (photoshop file format for pattens) and as photoshop vector pattern (circles shapes on a shape layer).
- The circles path components are not combined, which means you can transform and move any circle individually with the Path Selection Tool. Perfectly customisable to your needs!
- The circles in the .PAT file are white, and the background is transparent. This way you can have any coloured background you want. Just fill a layer with a background color using the Paint Bucket Tool and apply the pattern to the same layer;
- The psd file with vector pattern has one shape layer with circles (transparent background) and a coloured background layer (lilac).
- This circles photoshop pattern is especially suitable for medium or large size packaging designs.
To Apply This Pattern to a Layer:
- Fill the layer with a color using the Paint Bucket Tool;
- Load the pattern into Photoshop using the Preset Manager (Edit / Preset Manager / Patterns);
- Double click the layer and in the opened “Layer Style” window choose “Pattern Overlay”. In the pattern drop down image box click on the right arrow to view available patterns. Select the stars pattern and that’s it!